Wednesday, August 21, 2013

My Own Editor

I never would have thought reading an entire book backwards would be difficult, but as it turns out after 5 revisions my brain doesn't like reading familiar words out of order.  At this point, finding an editor might be quicker and easier. Unfortunately, I am running a fever and can't really think at the moment. On the plus side, some family has decided to read it and review for me. My mother came home from work yesterday and said "if you make me cry at work again..." <insert obligatory threat here>, so I must be doing something right.

Yesterday, I read a review for Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano and decided I must read. I also checked out Whither and decided there is a reason DeStefano is so highly regarded at the moment. She sounds like an exceptional author and I look forward to reading some of her work.

No comments:

Post a Comment