Thursday, August 22, 2013

Lullaby Trial & Silent Symphony Update

So far, so good. Lullaby Trial is off to a great start. Everything is flowing just as before and the story is unfolding in unexpected ways. I love free writing! It just feels so natural, like I am a storyteller on a very quiet stage. Every once in a while something doesn't quite work and it gets added to the Deleted Scenes file, but so far, I am delighted with where it is heading. I seriously would never have guessed I could be a writer, but I am really enjoying my new hobby.

Hmm, can it still be considered a hobby if I have actually written a book? In Silent Symphony news, family editor #1 is about to reach new material and my personal favorite chapter, Conductor's Crescendo. I cannot wait to find out what she thinks. I am looking forward to hearing from my other 2 editors when they get through.

Gah, I am so excited. I can't wait to finish my query and get started already. I want to publish. I want to get the ball rolling and I want to make a difference. Too many people are having difficulty paying for their educations and if I can help even if only a little, I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment